As of Chrome release version 69 and later, it is no longer possible by default to allow specific domains access to the Flash Player plugin. If you set a site to "Always Allow", the setting will be lost and reset after you quit Chrome. You can still always allow access to the Flash Player plugin on each instance you access the webinar environment, but this may not be advised for some users.
To prevent having to allow during each separate session, you can disable ephemeral Flash Permissions by following these steps:
- Open a Chrome browser window, and type this into the address bar: chrome://flags
PLEASE NOTE: Read and understand all warnings and notices at the top of this page!
- In the Search flags text box at the top of the page, type "flash" to search for Flash-related flags:
- Look for the setting Enable Ephemeral Flash Permission
- Click the drop-down menu and change the selection to Disabled
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the RELAUNCH NOW button to apply the new setting
- Once the browser restarts, you will no longer be prompted to enable the Flash Player in Chrome.