omNovia Technologies has just released the NEW Webinato Application for Desktop!
The Webinato Application is a new way to access your webinars and settings without having to worry about current and future Flash Player restrictions with standard web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari.
Why would I use the Webinato Application rather than the browser-based Flash solution?
The end of Flash Player is reached on January 12, 2020. Now the Webinato Application is the sole means of accessing Webinato content. For the users who are still migrating, we aim to make that transition as seamless and easy for you and your audience as possible during this period.
The Webinato Application will behave virtually identical to the current browser version with a few key features, listed below:
Webinato Application Key Features
- Available for both Windows, Mac OS, and Ubuntu operating systems
- Compatible with Windows 8.1, 10, Mac OS X versions 10.12 and up (including Catalina), Ubuntu-based Linux platform
- Standalone browser application that allows access to Webinato pages and webinar rooms
- Keep in mind this will ONLY work with Webinato pages (Admin Pages, webinar rooms, event links, etc...). Normal web pages WILL NOT LOAD in this application.
- Seamless webinar access options are given at the time of login, allowing for flexibility until Flash support is removed in December 2020.
- Simple installation and a simple, intuitive interface free of clutter
- Flash Player is built-in, with no plugins or browser warnings to worry about
- The application is developed, tested, and updated directly by Webinato
- The Webinato Application is verified with major antivirus and internet security vendors (Norton, McAfee, etc...), so you know it is safe and secure
- Built-in history on the Welcome Page for Admins and Organizers (up to 6 previous page entries)
- Ability to clear individual history items, as needed
- Ability to stay signed in to your Admin Pages, for easy access after logging in once
Attendee Access Guide
Admin Installation and User Guide