This article resolves a problem with accessing password-protected Autopilots (Recasts) via a link opened in a web browser.
Problem: You cannot access a password protected recast by opening a link in a web-browser
Opening a password-protected recast via a web browser
- Open a link in a web browser
- in Once you fill the details, you will be landed on the following page
- Now, click on the "Open Webinato" button from the popup window
- When the desktop app opens, you will see the following error
- Click OK
- Now you see a blank page
Resolution: Always open the link in Webinato desktop app
How to open recast links directly in Webinato Desktop App?
- Click on the Webinato shortcut on Desktop to launch the application
- Webinato desktop app (WDA) will open
- Close the welcome message by clicking the Orange "X" at the top right corner of the app
- Copy the recast link and paste to the address bar at the top, and click GO
- Sign in when prompted