If you try to login to a room but do not have the Adobe Flash Player or the Adobe Flash Player is disabled, you will receive an error message similar to the following.
- Flash Player is readily available with Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer (obsolete), and Google Chrome. On Microsoft Windows, Flash Player is already installed for Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer. Google Chrome, comes with its own bundle. If you are on Windows and willing to use Firefox, Safari, or Opera, you may have to obtain it from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. To learn how to install it, click here.
- To learn how to enable Flash Player in each browser, follow the respective link from the list below.
- If Flash Player is outdated,
- Apply Windows Updates to update Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer
- Update Google Chrome to update its version
- Download and install Flash Player updates if you are using Safari and Firefox. You may receive prompts to update Flash Player in this case. You can obtain the manual updates from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/