When trying to enter an Webinato room, you receive an Adobe Flash error #2046 or #2048, and nothing loads.
This is caused when Flash experiences an error with a cached file or a cookie and cannot load it properly, or when Flash generally cannot load other needed files.
Here are the steps to solve the #2046/2048 Flash Error:
- Verify Flash is installed and working. If you are using Google Chrome web browser, a version of Flash is automatically installed with it. For other web browsers, go to the following link: Get Adobe Flash Player
- If Flash is installed, go to the following link to access Global Storage Settings panel (the panel there is not an image; it's the actual settings panel for Flash): Flash Global Storage Settings Page
- Uncheck the box next to "Store common Flash components to reduce download times." Click Confirm on the ensuing popup box.
- Relaunch the web browser to fully load the new settings.
- Try to re-enter the room.