What is the Access Link?
- A registered user receives the login link to his/her email as soon as his/her account is created
- An event registrant receives the login link to his/her email as soon as he/she registers for the event
- A user who accesses the member portal will have a clickable link or a button
- A user can log into an archive using a given link - the link must be provided to you
Note: Webinato is unable to provide you most of these links except for certain cases. The best cause of action is to contact your webinar organizer.
Where is the Access Link?
To enter a webinar you must have a valid access link to a webinar room. This link can be sent to you in a few ways:
- If you registered for a webinar event, your access link will be in your registration confirmation email
- If you have direct access from your webinar provider's website, the access link will probably be on their member's page, or in an email sent to you by them
- If you have done neither of those two things, you were probably sent a link that looks like the following:
If you have any questions about your access link, or if you have access at all, please contact your webinar provider, as they will have the most up-to-date webinar access information for you.
How Do I Log In?
Once you click your access link, you will be brought to the webinar Login Page, where you have to click "Use Webinato Application".
Depending on the type of link you clicked to get here, you may have the login information already filled out. This is true for links clicked from a registration confirmation email, and from licks clicked on your webinar provider's member's page.
What's My Password?
While Webinato provides many companies with the tools and technology to present webinars, we do not have any control over the content or access to these webinars, and you should always contact the webinar host directly with any questions.
For security reasons, Webinato CANNOT provide you with usernames or passwords. Click here for more information.