On your first invoice, you are requested to pay for:
- Case 1: A particular event
- Case 2: A full year of service if you selected a prepaid plan
- Case 3: One month of service
When paying for your first month of subscription (Case 3), please note the following important points:
- Your invoice is generated for a full month of service; but your expiration date is set to the beginning of the following month.
- On the 1st day of the following month, you will receive a new Invoice, and from that point on all invoices will be generated at the beginning of the month.
- On your second invoice, you will receive a credit for the unused days of the previous month.
Example: You Sign up on the 20th of May for webinar service at $600 / month. Your first invoice will be $600. Then on June 1, you will receive an invoice for $600 along with a credit of $400 (for the 20 days in June you already paid for in your first invoice). Therefore, the amount to pay for the June invoice will be $200 ($600 - $400). In July and any following months, you will receive a $600 invoice on the first of the month.