Now you can use a web browser to access your Webinato webinar room!
Click HERE for more information
Webinato is developed by the Webinato developer team to access a virtual room without having to worry about Flash Player restrictions with standard browsers. An administrator can also log into the Webinato member portal/admin page to manage everything like in a standard browser but it is more suitable to access the virtual rooms. In this guide, all the login methods and how you can use each method are discussed.
There are a few login methods:
- Login with a Direct Link
- Log in to the Admin Portal
- Single Sign-On
Log in to the Admin Portal or a Virtual Room with a Direct Link
This will facilitate installing the Webinato
A direct link is something similar to the following. This link is provided to you by Webinato:
- Direct link to the admin page: https://yourcompanyname.webinato.com
- Direct link to a Virtual Room: https://yourcompanyname.webinato.com/roomname
When you access one of these pages, you will be presented with an option to install the Webinato Application
You will be seeing one of these screens when you attempt to log into the admin page or the virtual room
When Flash Player is Disabled
When Flash Player is Enabled
Steps for installing and login in into a webinar room:
- Click the ‘here’ link in the second line.
- On the next page, you will see the following page.
- Click the 1st option to download and install the browser set up if you have not installed it yet. To learn how to install the app, click here. Skip this if it is already installed.
- When you click the link, a file will be downloaded.
- Double click to execute it. This will install the app.
- During the installation, Windows Security may interfere and block access to the app. The error you will see here is typical “Windows Protected your PC.”
- To run the application, click More Info and then Run anyway.
- If antivirus or internet security application blocks or promotes for action, please allow the installation action
- After the install, the app should run for the first time – run it manually if you were not seeing it
- Close the app
- Click the [Click Here] link or reload the page now to access the webinar room
- If you have already installed it, simply click Open Webinato.
- If you are using a direct link, you have to sign in again. If you are using SSO, you will be taken into the room right away.
Note: You cannot save credentials in the Webinato Application but it supports Keep me Signed In option in the login page
Log in to the Admin Portal - Using the Webinato Application as a Browser
You can copy and paste the admin page link (for instance, https://yourcompanyname.webinato.com/) to the search box and access the webinar room or even the admin portal. Webinato Application helps you to access the most recent links you have used (history feature). Once you access the admin portal, next time you can use the app history to log in.
If you are using the app to browse the admin portal and then using either the My Active Rooms or View Access Information (Login) information, the links on these pages can be used. If you do this, keep the following in mind:
- Copy and paste the link in the search box and click the Go button
- Click any of the links to access the webinar room either on My Active Rooms or View Access Information (Log in) page
- Your webinar room login opens in a popup window
- Click Enter Webinar button. Do not close this window
- You will get another popup saying Problem accessing webinar when you attempt to log in
- Close this new popup
- Go back to the first popup where the login page is
- Click the Enter Webinar button once more
- You can have multiple instances of Webinato
- You MUST NOT close the main window at any point as other windows are popups of the main window. If you close it, the popups will also close.
- You cannot use Webinato Application as a standard browser to browse pages other than Webinato
This method is similar to the other methods. Once you sign in to the member portal, click the button or the link. It will take you to the Webinar Access Options page. The rest of the process is similar to the login with the direct link.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article