If you experience issues downloading files from the Documents Folder, the following could be the reason.
The rooms upload server is included in the browsers Restricted Sites
Internet Explorer allows for certain web sites and IP addresses to be categorized into different zones. Sites that are not trustworthy are placed in the Restricted Zone. Use the following steps to remove servers from this zone:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools/Internet Options.
- Click on the Security Tab.
- Click the Restricted Sites icon.
- Click Sites.
- Remove any web sites that you are not familiar with.
- Remove all IP addresses from the list.(An IP address would appear like this: 200.32.443.92)
If you receive error 102, please read this article.