Your Webinato room comes with a few generic background music files. However, you can use the Audio Player to upload and save up to 8 of your own custom music files.
- The Audio Player can play background music before starting an event, slide show, etc.
- You can also play music files with eCurtain. When turning on the eCurtain, select the audio file from the drop down menu. Make sure the Play Audio check box is selected.
- To upload files, bring up the Audio Player by clicking the Tools menu at the bottom right corner of your room. Note the limitation of only 8 custom files.
- On the MP3s tab, click + button. Browse your local hard drive and select the mp3 file you wish to upload. Click Open, then Upload.
- Wait until the upload is complete.
- After the upload completion, the file will be available in the list.
- Select the file and click button to play. Music will be looped when Loop Audio is checked.
Special Note: Music files must be compatible with the platform. The supported format is mp3.