Audio Player is an in-room audio player which allows you to do the following:
- Play recorded voice files, music files, radio channels and sound effects, with a single click.
On the MP3 tab you can:
- Record custom audio (learn more).
Upload your favorite music files.
- Add up to 8 custom background music files (learn more).
- Play the file as long as you need with Loop Audio function.
- Play background music in conjunction with eCurtain (learn more).
- To get started with Audio Player, click the Tools button then choose Audio Player from the menu.
- Audio Player opens with the default MP3s tab selected.
From here you can play one of the preset audio files by selecting it and clicking the play
- To continuously loop the track, check the box labeled Loop Audio
- You can also upload up to eight (8) custom mp3s by clicking the upload button and choosing from files on your hard drive
To record your own audio file, click the record
- Type a name for your file in the field labeled Name: and then click Start
- You will see a timer and a level indicator to show that you are now recording. Click Stop to stop the recording and bring up a menu to save the recording, or click Cancel to discard it.
- After you've saved the recording it will appear in your list of MP3s.
You can also use Audio Player to play Internet radio stations inside the room.
- To start, click on the Radio tab in Audio Player. Special Note: there is currently a minor bug that prevents the radio list from populating until you click on the Sound Effects tab, and then back on the Radio tab.
- To play a radio station, simply select it and click the Play button The audio player also includes Sound Effects to liven up your webinar!
- Click on the Sound Effects tab in Audio Player to get started
The Sound Effects tab works just like the Radio tab. Simply select the sound effect you want to play, then click the play button