The Webinato platform comes with an online Room Management Portal called the Admin Page that allows room operators (moderators and presenters) to configure their rooms, manage users, see reports, manage events, etc.
You can go to www.webinato.com, then click on "Access My Account", or go directly to YourCompanyName.webinato.com/adminpage and log in with your username and password.
Once logged in, depending on your status (whether you are a 'Super Admin' or not), you will see the admin menu. Here is the list of things you can do.
- Change my password - Change your password. This will only affect your login.
- Change other personal information - Update your personal information including your name, email, and phone number. You may also add/update a personal picture that will be posted in the room.
Organization Account ("Super Admins" only)
- Modify Organization Settings - Change the company name, web-site, logo, access management (webcast registration) and other company related info.
- View/Pay Invoice (Billing Contact ONLY) - In this section, Billing Contacts are able to view their monthly invoices and see valuable information regarding their recent payment history.
- Modify Account Status - Cancel/Suspend your Webinato Account.
- Modify Room Settings
- Manage Users
- Manage Events
- View Room Usage Reports
- View Access information (Login) - Login instructions and links.
- Modify Subscriptions - Adjust subscription information at any point. This includes Adding Rooms and Adjusting Capacity.
Modify Settings - Set expiration, passwords, publishing methods etc.
Manage AutoPilots - Manage individual AutoPilot Recordings, convert to MP4, download links to converted files etc.
- View AutoPilot Reports
View Access Information