Sometimes when you attempt to access a webinar room, the page may appear frozen or stuck at the Webinato logo, or sometimes a blank white screen. When a webinar page loads, you should normally see a blank background and Webinato logo in the middle for few seconds, at first. In this specific case, the loading phase does pass the logo screen.
Before you begin troubleshooting, it is best to close out of any open webinar windows.
- Try another web browser: If you suspect a specific browser is causing this issue, the first thing to do is try a different browser. If this does not work, proceed with the next steps.
Open Flash Player Website Storage Settings Panel.
- In Chrome, the link above will take you to the actual settings panel.
- When using other browsers on a PC, please open the Flash Player Control Panel item in your Control Panel.
- If you're using a Mac, open the Flash item in your System Preferences Pane.
- The steps below are for the website version of the Flash Settings Panel, and may not match exactly on the Control Panel or System Preferences version, but should be similar enough to follow.
- Once the panel loads, click Delete all sites button and click Confirm next. When it is complete, you shouldn't see any website listed in the Visited Websites panel.
Open Flash Player Global Storage Settings Panel. (Again, this link will take you directly to the settings panel) Find the 2 check boxes at the bottom of this panel. Now, un-check/de-select Store Common Flash Components To Reduce Download Times. Click Confirm to continue.
- After following these two steps, you should be able to access the room passing the loading stage.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you are able to successfully pass the loading screen and log in, you can return to the Flash Settings screen above and re-enable to setting to store common Flash components. Remember to go back there and follow these steps again if you ever have further trouble logging in.
If the aforementioned steps don't resolve the problem, try these additional steps below.
- Clear web browser cache.
- If you access the internet through a restricted/filtered network, make sure it is not blocking any outgoing connections to webinato.com and cloudfront.net.
- Internet Explorer specific workarounds.
If you are unable to access a webinar even after following the workarounds, submit us a live chat request or a ticket as soon as possible.