We are having issues with recasts and MP4 conversion but we are looking into this - rest assured.
Current Known Issues
- If you are prompted to auto-update the application at launch, the update process may give you an error.
- Please manually download the update when prompted and double-click the downloaded installer to install the update.
- CHROME: If you have previously installed the Webinato Application and have since uninstalled it, you may see the following message after clicking the Use Webinato Application button:Please hit cancel and follow the installation procedure again to restore proper functionality for auto-launching the application.
- Clicking the View Full-Screen icon in the Webinato UI may result in the screen going white with no way to reload or restore the window. This is a behavior of the Mac operating system as a response to Maximize/Restore options
- Close the window directly or quit the application entirely if this happens to reset the display.
- Use the Mac OS window controls to view the window in a maximized state. You can collapse the chat/participant panels to get the optimal view.
Both Platforms (Windows and MacOS)
- ORGANIZERS/PRESENTERS: Closing the Main Application Window while other popup/secondary windows are open will cause all windows to close, including active Webinar Room Windows. Also, navigating links from the Main Window while a webinar room is open will result in the Room Window closing unexpectedly.
- Please keep the main application window open at all times to avoid any unexpected room closures.
- While a webinar is active, DO NOT interact with the Main Application Window in any way until the webinar room is closed properly.
- When inside of a live room, viewing an AutoPilot Recording, or using the Event Manager, you cannot close the active window via the close window button. Quitting the application (Application Menu > Quit) or exiting those pages and then clicking the close button will allow you to close the window.
- AutoPilot Recordings that have assigned passwords cannot be accessed via a browser redirect. The AutoPilot Link has to be input directly into the application after launching from the Desktop and inputting the link into the URL bar.
- Some web browsers that already have Flash Player permanently enabled may not show the Use Webinato Application button option upon accessing a webinar or room.
- Workaround 1: Quit browser completely and restart it, which should disable Flash (works best with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers)
- Workaround 2: Access the webinar using Flash/standard browser
- Admin - If you enter an incorrect password, the screen will show as blank.
- If this happens, simply quit the application and restart it, entering a different password.
- If you forgot your admin password, please use the Forgot Password link on your Admin Login Page, or click HERE.
- SSO - If you try to enter and get an error that someone is already logged in with your credentials, you may not be able to enter.
- To enter, quite and restart the application. If you still cannot get in, contact your webinar room provider.
- The application will always launch in a maximized window.
- Simply reduce the window size to your liking after launch.
- Hitting the Enter/Return key on the keyboard after inputting a Webinato URL will not navigate to the page.
- You must click the GO button to the right of the URL bar to navigate to your page.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article