Problem: When you launch the Webinato application you will see one of the following issues.
- White screen and nothing else loads
- Black screen and nothing else loads
Solution: For Windows
The problem occurs when the application is using the Nvidia or AMD graphics processor. Assign the Intel graphics driver to the application as the default. The following example shows how to assign an application to Intel graphics using the Nvidia control panel.
- Right-click on the Webinato application
- Click "Run with graphics processor and then click "Change default graphics processor..."
- Now in the "Manage 3D Settings" drop-down the "1. Select a program to customize" list and see if Webinato is listed. By default, it is not
- Click Add
- Select the Webinato application from the list. It should be available in the list of recently opened programs. If not, click Browse to "C:\Program Files\Webinato" and add Webinato.exe
- Now click "Add selected program". Now you should see the following
- Now from the "2. Selected the preferred graphics processor for this program:", select the Intel graphics processor
- Click "Apply" at the bottom right and you will be able to launch the application without a problem after this step