The Presence Manager allows you to verify that your audience is active and alert throughout your webinar by launching a series of popups at specified intervals.
- Click on the 'Tools' in the lower right hand corner.
Click on 'Presence Manager'.
- In the window that pops up you can configure the Presence Manager to your liking.
- You can see what the popups will look like for your audience by clicking the 'Preview' button.
The 'Preview for All' button allows for the popup to appear for all to view.
The 'Close' button will close the Presence Manager window, but it will still run until you open the window again and click the 'Stop' button or until you end the room.
- Once you click on 'Start' button and this window will appear so you can keep track of the Presence Manager results live results.
- The 'Pause' button will temporarily pause the 'Presence Manager'. You can click the 'Resume' button when you are ready.
Once you have ended the room, if you view the room report, a report on the results of the 'Presence Manager' is available in the Excel export.