Now you can use a web browser to access your Webinato webinar room!
Click HERE for more information
In order to use the Webinato platform, we require the following item. Please make sure your computer meets these minimum requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 and above.
Please note. We do not recommend Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 any longer, as Microsoft officially stopped support for these versions. Please migrate to a newer operating system. Please also see Windows life-cycle fact sheet when deciding on migration.
- Apple OS X 10.7 and above.
Please note. We do not recommend OS X versions below 10.7 due to severe limitations associated with the Flash Player. Apple also no longer supports these older versions of the software. Please refer to Apple Support for more information
- Linux - Ubuntu flavors only
Linux version supports attendee functions only at the moment.
- The Webinato Mobile App is for viewing webinars as an Attendee ONLY, and cannot be used by Organizers and Presenters to produce webinar content. Also,
Windows XP and below, Mac OS X 10.8 and below, and mobile devices can be used by Attendees
Presenters and moderators are encouraged to use Windows 7 and above, or OS X 10.9 and above
Compatible Web Browser
For a list of supported browsers go here.
We have released a standalone application for viewing webinars that can be downloaded and installed directly on your computer, instead of using a standard browser and the Flash Player plugin. Please visit this page to learn more:
Flash Player is no longer supported.
A broadband connection is required to connect to the Webinato Servers. Please heed these notes regarding your internet connection:
- A connection of at least 5 Mbps download/upload speed is required to present content using Webinato. This should ensure that you are able to view all multimedia content correctly.
- For your Attendees, we also recommend having at least 5 Mbps download speed to view your webinars.
- While you can use a wireless connection to connect to Webinato, we highly suggest that you and your Attendees use a wired connection. Content from Webinato is streamed live from your computer, through our servers, and out to your Attendees, and this behaves differently than other popular streaming services that use previously recorded content. Therefore, a stable connection is recommended for the best experience.
- Keyboard and Mouse, or compatible pointing device
- Speakers (or a recommended headset)
- Microphone (If using Voice)
- Webcam (If using Live Video)
For more information on recommended microphones and webcams for use with Webinato, please click HERE.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article