In order to use the Webinato platform, we require the following item. Please make sure your computer meets these minimum requirements:
Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
Please note. We do not recommend Windows XP or Vista any longer, as Microsoft officially stopped support for Vista on April 11, 2017. Please migrate to a newer operating system. Please also see Windows life-cycle fact sheet when deciding on migration.
Apple OS X 10.7 and above.
Please note. We do not recommend OS X versions below 10.7 due to severe limitations associated with the Flash Player. Apple also no longer supports these older versions of the software. Please refer to Apple Support for more information.
The Webinato Mobile App is for viewing webinars as an Attendee ONLY, an cannot be used by Organizers and Presenters to produce webinar content. Also,
Windows XP and below, Mac OS X 10.8 and below and mobile devices can be used by Attendees.
Presenters and moderators are encouraged to use Windows 7 and above, or OS X 10.9 and above.
Compatible Web Browser
For a list of supported browsers go here.
Flash Player Plugin
We highly recommend updating to the latest released Flash Player version when using Webinato.
The current release is Flash Player 18.104.22.168. We do not recommend the use of alpha or beta versions. You can get the latest version of Flash Player here
Please keep in mind the following web browsers have Flash Player natively installed, and it is updated by either updating the browser itself, or by updating the operating system:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (for Windows 10)
A broadband connection is required to connect to the Webinato Servers. Please heed these notes regarding your internet connection:
- A connection of at least 5 Mbps download/upload speed is required to present content using Webinato. This should ensure that you are able to view all multimedia content correctly.
- For your Attendees, we also recommend having at least 5 Mbps download speed to view your webinars.
- While you can use a wireless connection to connect to Webinato, we highly suggest that you and your Attendees use a wired connection. Content from Webinato is streamed live from your computer, through our servers, and out to your Attendees, and this behaves differently than other popular streaming services that use previously recorded content. Therefore, a stable connection is recommended for the best experience.
- Keyboard and Mouse, or compatible pointing device
- Speakers (or a recommended headset)
- Microphone (If using Voice)
- Web Cam (If using Live Video)
For more information on recommended microphones and webcams for use with Webinato, please click HERE.