Both moderators and attendees have the ability to turn off live video streams, in the cases where low bandwidth could cause playback issues. The audio stream remains intact.
Below are instructions on how to do so:
To turn off the video stream, simply click the Turn Off Video button.*
- This will disable the video stream, but keep the audio active. To turn the video back on, just click the Turn On Video button.
* - Please note this feature is slightly different when webcam video is in the participant panel. The button to turn off video there is a small red "x" next to the pop-out button.
- To turn off the video stream for all attendees, first click on the A/V Remote, located in the lower left hand corner.
- And then click the green play button to stop the video stream for all attendees.
- Click the red X to turn it back on for all attendees.
NOTE: Attendees can still turn on/off video stream individually, after a moderator has turned the video on/off.