Promoting an attendee to a presenter role with greater room access is very easy to do in Webinato.
- Start by left-clicking on the user name you want to promote from the Participants List. Select "Grant Controls" from the popup menu
- You should see another popup window allowing you to choose what controls to grant the user
- Here is what the different check boxes do:
- Presenter: Grants full Presenter access to the user, including Microphone, Webcam and Media Tab/Tools Control
- Microphone: This allows the user to use their microphone.
- Webcam & Microphone: Allows access to both their webcam and microphone
- Media and Tools Control: Allows the user to control various media modules and tolls in the room. This can be further specified with:
- Full Control: Allows the user to have full control over every module and tool
- Only Screen Sharing: The user only has access to start/stop the Screen Sharing Engine on their computer.
- Once the access level is chosen, click OK. The user will be notified that they have been given elevated privileges:
For more information on User Roles, please click HERE.
To demote any attendee who has been granted specific controls:
- Left click on their name in the Participant List, as described above
- Select Grant Controls
- Uncheck the boxes next to the controls you granted the attendee
- Click OK
The Attendee will now return to their previous state.