You can easily record, playback and share your webinars and events by using our AutoPilot Recorder tool.
AutoPilot is a unique server side recording technology that captures an online meeting exactly as attendees see it. The outcome of this recording technology is not a flat movie file, but an interactive online meeting platform that is identical to the actual event.
How to Start an AutoPilot Recording
- Click on Tools and Select AutoPilot Recorder.
- Enter the recording name and Click Start
- The recording status timer and controls will appear in the lower middle part of the screen. Press the Stop Button to finish recording.
Special Note: The room needs to have an Organizer or Presenter in order to record the sessions. AutoPilot will record until the stop button is pressed, or the room is closed.
How to Playback an AutoPilot Recording
- In the Recording List choose the appropriate one and click on the triangle button.
- From the admin page, under Manage AutoPilots, select the appropriate room. you will see a list of all recasts with a direct link, which you may share with others.
How to Delete an AutoPilot Recording
- Inside the room, open up the AutoPilot Recorder menu, and 1.) fill the check box of the appropriate recording then 2.) hit the Delete button.
- You may also delete a recording from the Admin Page under Manage AutoPilots.