With Webinato, you can find different reports with various kinds of aspects. These reports provide complete statistics of the participants who engage with webinars. Mainly there are 3 categories. Those are,
In this article, you will learn when these reports are available.
Meeting (Room) Reports (AdHoc and Events)
A session starts when an organizer starts or joins a webinar room. This is also true for events. To end a session properly,
- While in the webinar room an organizer has to click the button at upper right hand area in the webinar room.
Next, click End this webinar for all participants button.
- Upon a successful ending to the meeting, a room report will be generated immediately.
- These reports are viewed from the Admin Page, under the View Room Usage Reports link.
- On-demand view: As soon as the on-demand viewer stops or exits the AutoPilot, the report is generated.
- Group Mode view: This mode has the same requirement as Session Reports.
- Event Mode: Same as the Group Mode.
Event Manager Reports
- As soon as the first registrant submits his registration, the report will be displayed. Event manager will populate the report as the registration continues. A Green tick will appear next to each registrant.
- This report also indicates who attends successfully. This happens only during the event. When a registered user accesses the webinar room, as the event starts the attendance column will populate the column Attended, with Green Tick marks. An example is given below (Email addresses have been removed intentionally).