Media Modules are the most important features of your webinar room. During your event, you can showcase the main content of your presentation by using one of the following modules:
- Screen Sharing
- White Board
- Video Player
- Live Video
The availability of these modules can be customized depending on your needs. Organizers can add/remove modules to tailor-fit your webinar presentation. To do so, please follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Admin Page.
- Click on Modify Room Settings found under the Rooms Management category.
- You would then have to select the room name you wanted to modify.
- In the Update Room Properties page, scroll down to Room Functions category.
- From the list, put a check mark on any Media Module you wanted to be added to your webinar room. Or un-check if you wanted to remove a module.
- Scroll down and click on the Update Changes button to save changes.
Please note that if your room is currently live, then you would need it restarted for the changes to take effect. So make sure to do the necessary changes first before you start your room to avoid any interruption or if you have already opened your room, make sure to End the Webinar for All and rejoin.
Is there a way to edit the Media Modules on the fly, while inside the room?
The easiest way of adding/removing Media Modules is by using the Layout Manager inside your room. Again, please note that this is an organizer-only controlled settings. Click here to learn more about changing the layout of your in-room modules.