Once you record an AutoPilot, if you have additional rooms on your account, you can make that recording available for Group Mode or Evergreen Automated Mode playback in any or all of your additional rooms.
PLEASE NOTE: This does not affect Single Mode, On-Demand Playback, and the AutoPilot Recording link will remain the same regardless of what rooms the recording is available in.
For more information about AutoPilot Playback Modes, please click HERE.
Editing AutoPilot Availability
To edit room availability for a recording, please follow these simple steps:
- After recording an AutoPilot, close your webinar room and login to your Admin Page
- Click the Manage AutoPilots link in the AutoPilot Management section
- Click the room name where the recording is located
- Find the recording you want to copy to other rooms, and click the name of the AutoPilot to open its settings
- Find the option labeled Also Available in These Rooms. Click the blue link next to that option to open the Room List Window
In the Room List Window, select which rooms you wish to have the recording available in:
Click the OK button
You will see the rooms where the recording is available:
If you wish to edit or remove availability for this recording, simply click the current room name(s) to re-open the Room List Window and select/deselect the desired rooms there, and click OK.