The registration page for any event created in the Event Manager can be customized with additional questions for the registrant, allowing you to gather more data about people wanting to attend your event.
Adding Custom Questions
To add additional questions to your registration page:
- Open the Webinato application
- Log into your admin page using the Webinato application
- While in the Admin Page, click the Manage Events link to open the Event Manager
- Double click the name of the event you wish to view by either double-clicking it, or by clicking the Info icon
- Click on the Access tab
- Once there, look near the bottom of the screen for the option to add additional questions.
To add a question, choose a question type from the drop-down list
Edit your questions as you see fit to gather the type of data you want from your registrants
Save your event when you're done.