With Webinato, you can select a color scheme for the entire account. With the help of the Smart Skin feature, changing the look of your room has never been easier. The selected color scheme applies to the following components.
- Webinar Room Login Page.
- Event Registration Pages (Both direct links as well as the main registration pages).
- Archives login pages (Both direct link as well as the global archives pages).
- Webinar Room(s): The selection applies to all the webinar rooms. There are no per-room schemes.
Using the Smart Skin to change the color scheme on the fly
- Access your webinar room as an organizer - you must also be a super admin.
- Click the Settings and Options button at top right hand corner.
- When it opens the Settings and Options panel, click the Smart Skin tab. Now you will see the following screen.
Select the desired color scheme. If you want to define a scheme, please use the Custom option.
If you prefer to select a dark background for the given areas, please select the appropriate checkbox. Please look at the following example. Here, you can see the chat area without and with the dark background.
Chat area without the dark background.
Chat area with the dark background.
Click the Save button to apply the changes on the fly. The changes are visible to all the participants in real time.