If you want to place any registration links on your own website, this is possible using either the Direct Registration Link or the General Registration Link, generated by the Event Manager.
Using the Direct Registration Link
After creating an event using the Event Manager, you can allow people to register for that specific event by providing them with the Direct Registration Link. To access this link:
- Log in to your Admin Page, and click the Manage Events link to open the Event Manager.
- Open the event you want the link for by double clicking it in the list, or by clicking the edit <> button.
- Click the Summary tab.
- At the bottom of the Summary section, you will see the link labeled Direct Registration Link:
- Click the Copy button to copy the link to your clipboard
- You can then paste that link anywhere you choose, including
- Marketing Emails
- Social Media Posts
- Pretty much anywhere you like...
Using the General Registration Link
Very similar to the Direct Link, the General Registration link can also be shared with your attendees via your website. This link will allow people to see a list of all upcoming webinars that they can register for, and even allow them to sign up for multiple webinars at once.
To access the General Registration link, you can either follow the instructions above and copy the General Registration Link listed in the Summary tab:
Alternatively, you can simply use the following link structure:
(Replace <COMPANYNAME> with the name in your company Short URL)
The General Registration Page will look something like this, for registrants:
Please Note: For the General Registration Page to function, you must make sure the Main (General) Registration Page is not Disabled in your Organization Settings: