If you are having audio issues inside of your Webinato room, please check the following:
Problems With Audio Volume
- Check your computer speakers: Make sure they are hooked up correctly, and also check the volume level to make sure it is acceptable.
- Check your Operating System volume: Open your Sound Control Panel to verify that the volume in your operating system is acceptable.
- Check other websites: Open another website in the same browser to see if you get sound properly there. Some examples would be YouTube, any music streaming site, etc...
Problems With Your Microphone or Headset
- Check if your microphone is hooked up correctly: Check your connection to the computer and make sure the microphone or headset is plugged in correctly. If using a device with a 1/4" (headphone) connection, make sure it is plugged in all the way.
Check if the microphone is installed correctly: Check your computer's Sound Control Panel (or System Preference on a Mac) to make sure the device is showing up there, and that the levels and other settings are properly configured.
For more information on setting up your microphone, click HERE.
- Check your hardware: There may be a physical malfunction in your hardware. If possible, try an alternate device to see if you get better results.
- Check your Webinato Microphone Settings: Click the gear icon next to the Microphone Icon in the Control Bar and select your desired microphone. Please do not use the Default item, if possible, and select the exact microphone you wish to use.