The Cobrowser enables Organizers and Presenters to load web sites for Attendees. The loaded page is indeed an actual web page, meaning that Attendees can interact with it individually. For example, a Presenter can load a sign-up page for all Attendees and they all can sign up during the webinar.
- To use the Cobrowser, first click on the Cobrowser tab located at the top of your room
- Type in a website URL and click Go or press Enter. The web page will load for all attendees. Clicking on links and scrolling will not affect Attendees' view of the web page. Attendees may do their own clicking and scrolling, but may not enter a new site in the address bar.
To the right of the address bar are some browser buttons. They are as follows:
- Add site to favorites
- Access your list of favorites
- Go back one page
- Go forward one page
- Stop loading a webpage
Important Notes to take into account:
- The web page technically opens in what is called an iFrame. Certain websites such as Google and LinkedIn do not allow the pages to load within iFrames. As a result you will not be able to load such pages. Always test the pages before the beginning of your webinars.
- The security of the browser will not load insecure HTTP pages since your webinar room uses HTTPS (S for secure and encrypted) unless the user confirms it.
- Make sure your browser is not zooming web pages. Web pages would look larger and would show beyond the Cobrowser area if your browser is zooming pages.